The 'Attestation of Initial Cabin Crew Training' is a safety training course and is recognised and approved by the UK Civil Aviation Authority. All cabin crew working on European registered aircraft must possess this qualification.
The course includes all the generic safety modules that are traditionally provided by the airlines own Attestation, to the same professional standards as the airlines, but now available to buy on an independent basis, and currently transportable to all European airlines (including those in the UK). It is valid for five years. On joining an airline, the holder of an Attestation must then complete training to cover any airline specific procedures and also conversion to the specifics of their allocated aircraft type(s).
- Module 1 - Aviation Regulation and Passenger Handling
- Module 2 - Human Factors and Crew Resource Management
- Module 3 - Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Module 4 - Fire and Smoke / Survival Training
- Module 5 - Practical - Survival recap / wet drills. Flight Time Limitations
- Module 6 - Aero Medical First Aid - Session 1
- Module 7 - Aero Medical First Aid - Session 2
- Module 8 - Security and Dangerous Goods