Training services for airlines
Skypeople Ltd is a CAA approved company - we offer a vast range of courses and services to airlines and allied companies.
Our staff have held senior management positions in major airlines and have a unique blend of experience, from safety and service training to recruitment, performance management and leadership. We design and develop training solutions to all levels of airline management.
Our main objective is to add real, measurable value to your business, delivering high quality training, motivating your staff and building teams.
We can provide bespoke training packages, structured and priced in a format to suit your organisation. Skypeople work nationally and internationally and can deliver training at your facilities or at our Heathrow training centre.
Our main product is an CAA approved Cabin Crew Attestation course (four or six day) Other services include:
- Aircraft conversions
- Cabin crew training - all levels
- Compliancy, manual design, writing and delivery
- CRM training
- CRMT and tri-annual re-qualification
- Customer service/culture and sales through service solutions
- CAA approved compliant Cabin Crew Attestation course (four or six day)
- Emotional intelligence
- First aid
- ID/reference checking
- Instructor supply
- Interim cabin crew staffing up to senior management
- Line trainer - coaching and mentoring
- Leadership and management
- Operator conversions (OCC)
- Passenger plane preparing to depart
- Pilot SEP, CRM and soft skills
- Psychometric testing and training (Myers Briggs and Insight)
- Recruitment process design
- Relief or start-up cabin crew management
- Teaching and learning
- Team building
- Wet drills