Skypeople specialise in assisting aviation businesses to train, develop and recruit their teams.
We offer a full range of courses for cabin crew and pilots. We are an EASA approved Cabin Crew Training Organisation enabling us to supply the Attestation of Initial Cabin Crew Safety training.
Skypeople are delighted to announce our registration on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers with Main Provider status. We are able to offer assistance to levy paying airlines in the provision of all aspects of Cabin Crew Apprenticeships. Skypeople are approved by the Education and Skills Funding Agency as a Main Provider, meaning we can provide training to airlines whether the airline has registered as a training provider themselves or not. We are also an approved End Point Assessor for the Level 3 Cabin Crew Apprenticeship.
Our team is both unique and substantial. With expertise in all specialisms, we deliver great training with great personalities, in any location worldwide. Our reputation is second to none. Our training is professional, compliant, engaging and fun. Our training team has amassed over 700 years of aviation customer service experience.
- Cabin Crew apprenticeship provider
- Course development and consultancy
- Delivery of training – your manuals or ours
- Location - to suit you
- International enquiries welcome
- Operations manual design and writing
- Teaching and Learning/Train to Train courses
Services to the wider aviation industry
- Cabin Crew Apprenticeship training
- End Point Assessment
- Train to Train
- Strategy and consultation
- CRM, leadership and team building
- Staff selection and management
- Coaching and development
- Experience a taster day
- Benefit from an interview preparation session
- Obtain a UK CAA approved Attestation
- Guidance, support and coaching
- Personal development
- Train to Train, Senior Cabin Crew Manager and CRM
- Non-EU crew wishing to fly for EU carriers
We can work with you to create...
- Emotionally intelligent engagement
- Goal driven behaviours
- Rapport within your teams
- Smiling relaxed customers
- Happy focused and engaged teams