Skypeople specialise in assisting aviation businesses to train, develop and recruit their teams.
We offer a full range of courses for cabin crew and pilots.
We are an EASA approved Cabin Crew Training Organisation enabling us to supply the Attestation of Initial Cabin Crew Safety training.
Services to airlines
- Cabin Crew apprenticeship provider
- Course development and consultancy
- Delivery of training – your manuals or ours
- Location - to suit you
- International enquiries welcome
- Operations manual design and writing
- Teaching and Learning/Train to Train courses
Services to the wider aviation industry
- Cabin Crew Apprenticeship training
- End Point Assessment
- Train to Train
- Strategy and consultation
- CRM, leadership and team building
- Staff selection and management
- Coaching and development
If you are aspiring cabin crew, we can offer:
- Experience a taster day
- Benefit from an interview preparation session
- beVIP two day flight attendant training
- Obtain an EASA approved Attestation
- Guidance, support and coaching
If you are existing cabin crew, we can help you with:
- Personal development
- Train to Train, Senior Cabin Crew Manager and CRM
- Non-EU crew wishing to fly for EU carriers
- beVIP flight attendant training
We can work with you to create...
- Emotionally intelligent engagement
- Goal driven behaviours
- Rapport within your teams
- Smiling relaxed customers
- Happy focused and engaged teams
We are recognised by the Institute of Apprenticeships as an approved training provider and we deliver the following standards:
- Learning and Development Practitioner
- Cabin Crew
College Training at BA
Every year, over 150 different Colleges and Universities visit the state of the art facilities at the British Airways Global Learning Academy, to experience a course on Aviation and Cabin Crew specially designed for Colleges and Universities.Read more
RoATP - Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers
Skypeople are delighted to announce our registration on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers, as approved by the Education and Skills Funding Agency.
We are also an approved End Point Assessor for the Level 3 Cabin Crew Apprenticeship
"A massive thank you to Collette and Jenny for the excellent teaching and support!"
Our Experienced Team
Our team is both unique and substantial. With expertise in all areas of aircrew training, we deliver great training with great personalities, in any location worldwide.
Our training team has collectively over 800 years of aviation customer service experience.
And we are very proud of our reputation - our training is professional, compliant, engaging and fun.